Wednesday, June 2, 2021

700th blogpost!

 




May Journaling

1.    This is my 700th blog post!

2.    Church covid week 59.

3.    I made a 3-D blanket for my sister-in-law so we dropped it off and had a roadside visit.

4.    Pain clinic.

5.    Cinco de mayo. Tacos for dinner.

6.    Finally finished a blanket for my mother-in-law’s birthday. I’ll post a picture of it as well as the one I made for my sister-in-law.

7.    My husband’s elderly aunt died in Florida.

8.    The women at our church are doing the 30 hour famine this weekend, to raise money for hungry people around the world. There are 800 million people who are food insecure. Staggering numbers. I’ve done it before, when I was healthy. So I’ll sponsor all of them instead

9.    Church. Covid week 60. I had a BOTOX appointment tomorrow, but my doctor was suspended for not wearing a mask. He’s an antimasker/antivaxer so I don’t know if he’d wear one once he returns, whenever that is. He has a replacement who only works once a week, so I don’t know when he can fit me in.

10. Doing school prep for Wednesday.

11. Trying to send money to a friend in Malawi, but the banking is not set up for etransfer.

12. It’s my sister’s 59th birthday today.

13. This third wave is legit. I know of six people with covid; some are young and hospitalized.

14. Botox appointment with the replacement doctor. I needed it; so much pain in my head.

15. Went to the nursery today to get soil and vegetables for my backyard garden.

16. Church. Covid week 61.

17. Chiro and massage.

18. I lost a crown off my tooth while I was eating, and the worst part is I think I swallowed it. Eww.

19. Getting my crown replaced.

20. Got some podcast writing done.

21. Our third grandchild, Maren is one today. Born at home during the pandemic, she hasn’t met many people. But she is a happy baby and completes the family. I’ll post a picture.

22. Got my homework done for Bible study.

23. The provincial government announced new rules for reopening; it’s incredibly slow compared to last summer, considering that this summer more people are vaccinated.

24. It’s the long Victoria Day weekend. Woot! Woot!

25. Doing school prep for tomorrow.

26. School day brought to you by the letter Gg, the number 10, the Ten Commandments, and gravity.

27. Bible study and grocery shopping.

28. The grandkids are visiting this weekend. We ordered sushi for dinner, then had a sauna.

29. Our daughter and her husband went hiking while we took the grandkids out for a long walk in the ravine.

30. Church covid week 63.

31. A man at our church died last Sunday night quite suddenly. His son found him. He had the same last name as my husband and was also from Jamaica and looked a lot like my husband’s dad so we always joked we were probably related.


No comments: