Saturday, June 1, 2019

Pool day with Family





May Journaling

1.    Chiro and massage, long nap.

2.    Bible study, nap, dinner, Spanish homework.

3.    Home day, except for Spanish class. My book is on the chapters/indigo  website for pre-order. Seeing it there makes it real.

4.    Our daughters are running in a fund-raising run. Ordered a card reader for book sales.

5.    Church flanking a long nap.

6.    Home day.

7.    School day; field trip to the local Reptile Zoo, again. Back by popular demand. The kids held a snake, a turtle, a chinchilla, a gecko and an armadillo.

8.    Home day, homework, and attempting intermittent fasting, starting with 12 hours. Desperate to lose weight, I gained 40 pounds since I got sick six years ago. Nothing has worked for me. I’d try some plans, but most assume you overeat, and I barely eat my three meals a day, and only because I need food to swallow all my pills. Also, because of my M.E. I can’t exercise.

9.    Bible study, errands, and nap. Dropped our daughter off to take the train to Ottawa for a conference. Also had to buy a replacement fridge for downstairs. Ordered some things for my book launch party.

10. Homework morning, nap, dinner and Spanish classes.

11. Final planning meeting for my book launch party.

12. Church.

13. Homework and school prep. Then driving to Hamilton to watch the kids two days while my daughter does an intensive course at university this week.

14. Childcare. Exhausting. This is for the young and healthy.

15. School day: brought to you by ordinal numbers, simple addition and subtraction, sight word matching, and the story of the lost sheep. My mom and aunt came by.

16. Bible study, then we’re taking our moms and my aunt from Finland out for high tea for Mother’s Day at The Tartan House Bed and Breakfast. I’ll post pictures. It was delicious. I made a facebook event page for my book launch, which is in a month.

17. Pain clinic, then my daughter took my car for a camping trip this long weekend. Fish and chips for dinner, then Spanish class.

18. The new fridge is coming for the basement apartment.

19. Church. Beautiful day, 25 C. Barbecued sausages.

20. Victoria Day.

21. My stand up banner is ready.

22.Just heard bad news today, related to our earlier good news.

23. Final Bible study regular lesson. Next week we do the summary and lunch. At least I am done, since I did it as I went along.

24. No Spanish this week.

25. Headed to London today, to have a pool day with family since my aunt is here from Finland. Great food. I’ll post some pics.

26. The grandkids were living their best life: going from sauna to pool to hot tub, to trampoline, and repeat.

27. Chiro appointment. I missed my massage because I marked the wrong time.

28. Spent the day with the grandkids. No school today, because my daughter has a long appointment. More on that later.

29. Bank appointment. I hate bank appointments. Eating smelts my cousin brought from up north. My aunt is going back to Finland tomorrow.

30. Watching the Raptors in their first game of the finals.

31. Spanish class. I’ll soon be quitting. I only took it to get a little bit of conversational knowledge. Not a fan of conjugating verbs. Also bought a copy of my book on kindle to hear how it sounds. Makes it real to see it there and on amazon. Benaiah: Mighty Man of God by P.H. Thompson 

No comments: