Monday, April 30, 2018

A Year of Gratitude: April 2018


 I am thankful for…

1.      Christ is risen! He is risen indeed!

2.      A break from school.

3.      The internet.

4.      A visit from an out of province friend.

5.      Supplements.

6.      Homemade soup. I’m on a kick.

7.      Getting my kindle working again; I thought it was a goner.

8.      Encouraging friends.

9.      My mom’s help at school.

10.   Homemade butter. I never thought I could do it.

11.   A warm house.

12.   Yoga, even though it’s hard.

13.   My women’s ministry team. I bought thank you gifts for them since we’re wrapping up.

14.   Teaching about Emergency Preparedness on the day before an ice storm.

15.   Being able to stay in during an ice storm.

16.   Power still on. No school today.

17.   Lunch out after presenting the summary of Nehemiah.

18.   A new Bible reference book.

19.   Coffee, and my Keurig.

20.   My husband’s job over 28 years.

21.   White wine, even if it’s from a box. Cardboardeaux.

22.   Meeting new people at church.

23.   Income; even though this year I owe income tax.

24.   Beginning a new Bible study; Esther.

25.   Getting highlights, so I look and feel younger.

26.   Car care; winter tire changeover and tune up.

27.   Birthday cupcakes from my daughter.

28.   A new spring/summer purse.

29.   I got a Kitchenaid stand mixer for my birthday.

30.   God’s faithfulness over 54 years. It’s my birthday!

No comments: