Saturday, July 21, 2012

First Publication

Outside my window...another beautiful summer day.
I am thinking...last day of vacation tomorrow. We’re worshipping in Belleville and taking friends out for dinner and then hanging out at their pool.
I am hoping...we can come up with a solution to our puppy problem.
I am thankful for...my first publication. The column is called Speaking to a Dying World in the summer issue of Barnabas. I grabbed three copies.
From the kitchen...Atlantic salmon, basmati rice and carrots.
I am hearing...a dumb movie about diving for treasure in the Caribbean.
I am reading...Making Waves by Lorna Seilstad.
Around the house...my eldest is home for the weekend. I’m studying about regeneration. Beautiful.
One of my favourite things...live soccer. We enjoyed the TFC/Liverpool game.
Some plans for the week...back to work for four nights on Monday. It was a good vacation.

No comments: