Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Podcast Launched


December Journaling

1.    Church this morning only because of an ice storm.

2.    Dental appointment.

3.    I’m on t.v. this morning. 700 Club Canada 10:30. Look it up on youtube or facebook. Author P.H. Thompson talking about Benaiah: Mighty Man of God.

4.    School day brought to you by the letter Jj, the number 10, the ten commandments, and Christmas crafts.

5.    Chiro and massage.

6.    Our daughter is coming from Ottawa. We are having our Finnish family Christmas celebration in London tomorrow.

7.    We’re doing Italian food this time.

8.    Home again.

9.    Errands and Christmas shopping. Sent some snowsuits up north to a family in Nunavut. It’s through an organization called Helping Our Northern Neighbours and it pairs the sponsors up with a family. The food prices are crazy high. This is a family of six in a remote fly-in only town.

10. Pain clinic injections.

11. School day, brought to you by the letter Kk, the number 11, kangaroos, Jacob wrestling with God.

12. Writing my Christmas card, sending my yearly update letter, and sending some free copies of my book.

13. More lines at the post office to send everything. Ran some errands. My sister-in-law is 50 today.

14. The grandkids came for a surprise sleepover.

15. Church flanked by dinner at the Mandarin for my sister-in-law. My husband is preaching this evening.

16. My husband is writing his final exam tonight. Then most of his stresses of the past month are over.

17. Pain clinic today, then a quick birthday stop in the evening.

18. Final school day of the calendar year; brought to you by the number 12, the letter Ll, lungs, lizards, lions, and the Christmas story.

19. Home day. I went from a high of hearing from a man at church who read my book and wants to buy it for his siblings because he loved it so much, to reading two bad reviews, which makes me think it’s the worst book ever written. How can some say they couldn’t put it down, it’s the best book they’d ever read in this genre, I’m like Francine Rivers, to saying it was a waste of money? I know every book isn’t for everyone, but do they have to be so unkind? Writers are people too. Now I’m moping around.

20. Last few gifts purchased, nap, and dinner out with my husband. Our youngest is coming home tonight.

21. A quiet Saturday.

22. Church and nap. Our daughter did all of her Christmas shopping in one day.

23. Feeling kind of down lately, don’t know why. Also anxious, it’s like I’m getting a resurgence of all my early symptoms from exactly five years ago. I have visual disturbances, balance issues, nightmares, insomnia, memory issues, more pain, TMJ, teeth grinding, sensory hypersensitivity, and food sensitivities.

24. Hauskaa Joulua! Having Finnish Christmas dinner at my sister’s.

25. Merry Christmas! A quiet home day baking cookies.

26. Jamaican and Finnish Christmas hosted by our daughter’s family in Hamilton.

27. Pill prep day, random other work.

28. I’m researching the idea of doing short youtube videos about my book and writing in general. I got a tripod for Christmas for holding my phone still.

29. Shopping for art work for our bathroom. The grandkids and family are coming over.

30. Fun time with the grandkids.

31. I started a podcast channel called Bible Companion Series, through podcasts.com which is my Bible teaching like I do for the women at my church. This one goes through the Bible chronologically.

No comments: