Friday, May 8, 2009

Back At It

May 8, 2009

Outside my window...a beautiful, spring day.
I am thinking...we went on-line with the Carey Conference registrations. So it begins for our final year of admin. I hope it goes smoothly. I'm a little nervous about it.
I am thankful for...the opportunity I had to go to San Antonio. We had a great trip. I'll write about it separately.
From the kitchen...Filipino take out; noodles, pork BBQ on a stick, spring rolls, and vegies and dip. It is Friday, after all, and we usually eat out or order in.
I am wearing...white capris, a brown and white top.
I am reading...Blinded by Travis Thrasher.
I am hoping...my mother-in-law's cardiac procedure has long lasting effects.
I am hearing...Flashpoint.
Around the house...my oldest daughter has been learning to cook, since she won't have a meal plan when she goes back to university in the fall. My husband is stressed, over-worked and not feeling well. Both girls are at church events tonight.
One of my favourite things...eating outside. When we were in Texas, we ate most of our meals on the Riverwalk.
A few plans for the week....the usual weekend stuff. We're going out for Mother's Day next weekend instead, to avoid the crowds. Then I have to work four nights. I'd like to find time to purchase the things we need for our bathroom renovation, but we'll see if that happens.

No comments: