Sunday, January 24, 2010

Moving Week

January 24, 2010.

Outside my window...cool, but rainy. It will melt the snow away.
I am thinking...this was our last Sunday living this close to church. Next week we will be in our new home. I'm so excited. I don't even mind all the work involved in moving because our new house is so beautiful.
I am thankful for...my studious daughters. My youngest is writing exams. She even has a study schedule. I didn't learn how to study until college.
I am wearing...jeans, a red tank top, and a beige cardigan.
From the kitchen...a Providential dinner at church, lots of variety.
I am reading...Patterns of Love by Robin Lee Hatcher.
I am hoping...that the weather stays mild for our moving day on Friday.
I am hearing...The Bourne Identity, again.
Around the house....a few days of packing like a mad woman, and finishing up change of address notifications.
One of my favourite things...having twenty-five days off for the move! I have time to pack, move and unpack. We also have to buy some new furniture.
A few plans for the week...packing, lawyer, keys on Wednesday, clean new house on Thursday, set up kitchen, move on Friday, begin unpacking on Saturday.

No comments: