My seven course meal menu was as follows:
1) Amuse-bouche: baked cherry tomato on basil leaf, with thyme and Parmesan.
2) Appetizer: Five scallops with cayenne, on horseradish and beet compote, with scallions.
3) Soup: Butternut squash soup with a hint of curry.
4) Salad: Mixed greens with pear and herbed goat's milk cheese with creamy poppy-seed dressing.
5) Pasta: Angel hair pasta with sliced crimini mushrooms in white wine sauce.
6) Main: Spinach stuffed pork tenderloin with caramel/ginger/garlic glaze, basmati rice, carrots, parsnips, and asparagus.\
7) Dessert: Bavarian Apple Cheesecake with caramel sauce, and Hazelnut coffee.