Sunday, August 7, 2011

Three More Sleeps!

Aug. 2, 2011 posted on Aug. 7, 2011.

Outside my window…hot and sunny, 28 C. We are currently travelling from Nice to Lyon.
I am thinking…our trip is winding down. As exciting as it’s been to be here and see all the places we’ve seen, I’m looking forward to getting back home. Only three more nights in Europe; one in Lyon and two in Paris, then we fly home to Toronto.
I am hoping…that a story idea I discovered on this trip turns into something more.
I am thankful…to be getting over this cold.
I am wearing…navy capris and a print top.
From the kitchen…a traditional Lyonnaise dinner.
I am hearing…silence. Every one on the coach is taking an afternoon siesta.
I am reading…the book of Luke.
Around the house…my youngest had a fever, but it’s gone now, Toronto is still in a heat wave since we left. Kody sprained an ankle and needed anti-inflammatories. Since then, no news is good news.
One of my favourite things…seeing places in person that I’ve only read about or seen on T.V.
Some plans for the week…finish our trip. The first night in Paris we have some free time because most will be going to Moulin Rouge, which we opted out of.

No comments: