Sunday, August 7, 2011

Italy!

July 26, 2011 posted Aug.7, 2011.

Outside my window…hot, sunny 26 C at 11 a.m. We are smiling.
I am thinking…I love Italy. If it weren’t for the fact that it would be next to impossible to find a Protestant church, I would love to live here. I think the language would be easy enough to learn, the countryside is beautiful and the food is delicious.
I am hoping…to control my feelings of jealousy and possessiveness. This seems to be an ongoing issue for me.
I am thankful for…my husband. Today is our 25th anniversary. I appreciate his love, his faith, and his leadership. His strengths make up for my weaknesses. I appreciate he is a good father and caring husband.
I am wearing…black capris and a multi-coloured print top.
From the kitchen…pizza in Rome. Not much free time today.
I am hearing…our tour guide teach us about Italy.
I am reading…the rest of the New Testament on this trip.
Around the house…the only glich I heard about was the a.c. stopped working at home, but it was just a tripped breaker. They’re in the middle of a heatwave back home.
One of my favourite things…trying new foods.
Some plans for the week…two nights in Rome, then Sorrento, Pisa, Assissi, and Pompeii.

No comments: