Monday, September 17, 2012

Shakespeare


Outside my window...a sunny day.  Hang on, summer! Don’t go!
I am thinking...so now that the Separatists were elected in Quebec, how long before the next referendum, A.K.A. Never-end-um?
I am hoping...to purchase some books for background research for my talks next May. I also have to get going on my synopsis. Isn’t it ironic that I have no self-control when it comes to procrastinating about writing about self-control?
I am thankful for...a Pastor who isn’t afraid to preach on difficult subjects. Yesterday he read from Proverbs 5 and preached about sex. You can hear it at faith-baptist.ca
From the kitchen...veggie quiche, homemade tomato basil soup and salad. I try to do a meatless meal at least once a week, more now while my daughter who is a vegetarian is still at home for a month.
I am hearing...the dishwasher.
I am wearing...grey yoga pants and a blue top. I just took the dog for a walk and am heading to the shower.
I am reading...Magdalene by Angela Hunt.
Around the house...our daughter and her fiancé did their engagement photo shoot yesterday, one month before the wedding. I guess as long as it’s before and not after. I can’t wait to see them. She is also looking into a few job prospects.
One of my favourite things....seeing  friends or relatives I haven’t seen in years.

Some plans for the week...work three nights. I’m mostly worried about Monday night since we only have two nurses booked and at least 18 patients, which would be unsafe. I hate this new normal. Next Saturday we are planning to go to Stratford for some live theatre. The four of us are going to see Henry the Fifth, which I’ve never seen or read. We need to drive back that night for church the next day, and there is a Providential dinner on Sunday.

No comments: