Sunday, January 29, 2012

Logos and Illustrations

Outside my window... dark, cold, with a dusting of snow.
I am thinking...I’m glad there was a guilty verdict in the Shafia murder trial. I can see how polygamy is coming when they already have the lingo in place; co-wife.
I am hoping...to find time to edit my Women in the Genealogy of Christ series. I’ve decided to call it, Even Me? The Unlikely Women in the Genealogy of Christ. Maybe I can turn it into an e-book or a small paperback this year, while I continue to work on my Scarlet Thread project.
I am thankful for...our church. I am going tomorrow morning to show it to my daughter and her fiancé to see if it would be suitable for their wedding.
I am wearing...jeans, a print top and a navy cardigan.
From the kitchen... ribs, hassleback potatoes, mixed veggies, chocolate chip cookies.
I am hearing...my daughter watch Alcatraz on her laptop.
I am reading... Deadly Pursuit by Irene Hannon.
Around the house...my aunt from Finland is coming for the wedding. She is the one who is just finishing treatment for ovarian cancer. She’s my mom’s youngest sister.
One of my favourite things... getting creative ideas. I have an idea for a logo and a few other things related to my website and books. My future-son-in-law, Rony is a graphic designer and is going to help me. I’ll pay him, of course.
Some plans for the week... work three nights. I’m training a student all three nights, which I enjoy doing. Bank appointment Thursday, clean and shop on Friday. Enjoy my last full evening with my husband, attend a planning meeting for DVBS at church on Saturday, and then try not to get too stressed if the labour disruption goes ahead and my husband has to head to work for midnight Saturday. He’ll be locked in for a week at least, at first. Church on Sunday. I’m in the nursery.

No comments: