Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Proposal

Outside my window... sunny and mild. It’s expected to be in the high teens all week.
I am thinking...I’ve got to get the proposal letter written for the 50th anniversary project for our church. The elders are brainstorming at the end of the month and I want to send that idea along. I want it to look professional. I think it’s a great idea. We’ll see if they agree.
I am hoping...to feel better. I’ve got some stomach bug. Hopefully I won’t miss more than one night of work this week.
I am thankful for...air miles. It’s nice to get free things, like our movie last Friday.
I am wearing...p.j.'s. I'll shower and dress after my coffee.
From the kitchen...teriyaki beef and vegetable stir-fry with rice.
I am hearing...the washer and dryer. So glad I don’t have to use a washboard at the river.
I am reading...The Hidden Flame by Davis Bunn and Janette Oke, set in the early days of Christianity.
Around the house...my husband is back at his original location for his third six-month period of management training. It’s saving money on gas since he doesn’t have to drive all the way to the west end anymore. My eldest has one month left of university. My youngest is doing some training for her summer job, which looks likely now. My mom has booked a cruise with my sister for the summer. They’re going to the Mediterranean. My sister turns 50 this year.
One of my favourite things...the first cup of coffee each day.
Some plans for the week... we’ll see how I feel, but I was supposed to work four nights. My daughter and her fiancé are coming Friday and we’re going to buy her wedding dress on Saturday morning.

No comments: