Saturday, March 17, 2012

She said Yes! to the Dress

Outside my window...foggy. It’s supposed to get up to 22C this week. Bring it on!
I am thinking...I’m enjoying my Bible reading. Always pleased when I can keep up this long. I’ve read the first five books of the Old Testament and the first two of the New Testament.
I am hoping...that soccer player who had a heart attack during the Tottenham/Bolton game recovers. He’s in critical condition. Whenever I hear of a young person with a heart attack, especially an athlete, I always think steroids. Maybe it’s not fair, but they can cause heart failure.
I am thankful for...my daughter chose her wedding dress. It’s beautiful.
I am wearing...jeans and a hoodie.
From the kitchen...homemade pizza.
I am hearing...a soccer game between Borussia Dortmund and Werder Bremen.
I am reading...Talk of the Town by Lisa Wingate.
Around the house...my daughter and her fiancé visited this weekend. We bought the wedding dress this morning. My husband and Rony went to a mens’ breakfast at our church today. The topic was God and Money. I had a crazy busy week at work, and I’ve never been happier to see the weekend.
One of my favourite things...a quiet Saturday.
Some plans for the week...I’m in a course at work on Monday and Wednesday, on Solid Tumours. I need more education hours to keep my Oncology Nursing status. Otherwise I’m off work. I get to miss Urology Day. Have I mentioned I hate Urology Day? I’m leading the Women of Faith meeting on Saturday morning, speaking on Nehemiah, Boaz and Jonah.

No comments: