1. Language humour, especially when people make mistakes.
2. Dead-pan, one liners, like comedian Stephen Wright does. See Favourite Comedian, Humour for examples.
3. A compliment.
4. A kindness, like when my husband actually opens the car door for me, instead of just unlocking it remotely. I'm speechless.
6. Seeing something through a child's eyes and hearing their observations.
7. My library. AAAAAAHHHHHHH!
8. Seeing friends I haven't seen in a long time.
9. Going on a submarine ride. See Submarine Ride, Vacations. I was smiling the whole time (well, on the inside. I am a Finn after all.)
10. When something I've planned goes according to plan, like a big party.